Complete Ring Workout consisting of 34 exercises, with images and videos of each exercise, warm-up and 8 specific stretching exercises.
Once you master the basics, it’s time to get serious!
The PDF file includes:
- 13 Pulling exercises that focus on straight-arm strength, without forgetting bent-arm strength – in the last progressions we’ll mix both in the same exercise; this will build impressive pulling strength, apart from working intensively the abs.
- As for pushing exercises we’ll see 6 progressions to the hardest dip variation you can train on rings: the unilateral Archer Dip
- Plus, we will see 3 progressions to one type of push-up that works not only your chest, shoulders and triceps, but also your biceps!
- We will also see 5 progressions to a fundamental isometric exercise on rings that will make us look like professional gymnasts: L-sit.
- There are also 7 Bodyweight Leg Exercises
Mastering the Ring Support, Elevated Wide Push-ups and 4×6 of Widel L-Pull-ups on rings.
These new exercises will make you feel like a kid playing, and at the same time like a professional gymnast training 🙂
Get your workout plan now for only 10.99€ and take your training to the next level!