Ring Support can get you a wider back as it hits the distal (external) fibers of the latissimus dorsi, which depress the scapulae; it also hits the proximal fibers, as they adduct the shoulder together with the pectoralis major. Triceps are also worked, as they will keep the elbow from bending, and also the abs for the posterior pelvic tilt needed.
If you skip progressions on rings you can get a lot of injuries, specially shoulder, elbow, wrist and sternal injuries, so proceed slowly but safely with the progressions in the video.
For more, check my Complete Ring Workout with over 48 Exercises! More info HERE!
· The strict Muscle-up tutorial
· 13 Pull-up types and 11 Push-up types
· Videos and pics of each exercise
· 3 Types of workout routines focused on Strength
· Warm-up and Stretching exercises
· 12 Bodyweight leg exercises (including Pistol Squat progressions)
· Detailed info on Muscles worked
· A “Proper form” section in each exercise, showing the optimal position to avoid injuries
And much more! Read HERE for more info.